Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Adventure's over Labor Day Weekend

WARNING! Contains more skin then people really want to see! I have to say though, I am quite brave to attempt to wear a two-piece bathing suit in public! We went up to East Lake, near Sunriver, with my mom and Dick. Keily enjoying the lake too. She is not really a water dog, but is getting used to it. She kept on attempting to get that red buoy, and a duck that would keep taunting her.
This is Fall River in Sunriver, near my mom and Dick's place. The water was so clear and beautiful! We hiked around one side of the lake, it is great spot for fly fishing!
Keily had a good time here too!
James and I at Fall River, it was really bright out! Where are your sunglasses babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment