Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Computer Issues

So yes we are still alive, however I can't say the same for my computer. It died. I am so mad, you just don't know how much you relay on them until you don't have it anymore. I am hoping to take it to a computer place and that they can recover some things on the desktop, like alllll my pictures!!!!! Aahhhh. So frustrating!

Anyhow we are all doing fine here, Teagan had a cold for about 1 1/2wks, he was all congested and we had to suck out all kinds of good stuff from his nose. Of course he did not like that too much and plus James would suck out each nostril about 82 times each time. Poor guy.

We had our check ups, I had my post-natal and everything turned out great with that, I am 9lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, so that is great.
Teagan had his 2 month check up, I can't believe that he is already 2 months now! He had his vaccines, 1 oral, and 3 shots. That was an interesting experience, the oral one was no problem, the first shot still not too bad, he cried just a little bit and was easily consolable, however the last two not so much. They nurse gave him the last two in his thigh back to back and boy oh boy this was the reaction....first the inital shock of the pain, then he turned bright red, and he had his mouth wide open, and then there was no sound! I said oh no here it comes, wait for it, wait for it and...WWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! So loud, I swear the whole building probably could hear him. They suggested we stop by the store to get some children's Tylenol and give it to him every 4 hrs for the next 24hrs. He did really great for the 24hrs, he wasn't fussy or really sleepy, he was pretty "normal." As for Teagan's weight, he is now up the double digits!
10lbs 4oz!

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure if you did this before his appt, but our doctor suggests giving Jacob a dose of Tylenol a half an hour BEFORE his appt if he is getting shots and it seems to help! Jake still cries of course, but it doesn't last as long, and then we give him Tylenol 4 hours after the appt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Teagan! But I did love reading your description of the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again, I was starting to wonder... 10 lbs, way to go big guy! See you soon, glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the computer and poor Teagan's shots. Kloden has his the week after next.

    ReplyDelete