Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Sex!!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!
Teagan Alan Sullivan
Yep, that's right! James and I had our big appt this morning, as you know I was filled with nerves. I have to put up pictures from today later. Make no mistake about it, our boy was not shy in the least bit. legs far apart for us to see, even the doctor said, "Wow, I am 99% sure this is a boy!" We are very excited, and it looks like he is 9 oz, we heard his heat beating about 137 beats per minute, very normal. No cleft pallet, no spine-abifita, no downs, all good things. We saw all four chambers of his heart, his spine, ribs, stomach, femur, tibia, fibula, and of course his not so shy "part!"
I am gaining weight apparently, and from our last appt I've gained 7lbs! I am feeling just great! I have finished with my summer classes and am looking forward to a nice month off!

3 comments:

  1. I just talked to you on the phone, but wanted to say CONGRATS again! We are so excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun, Jacob is excited to have a buddy. It will be an exciting journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YAY for another BOY!!! Boys sure are popular this year :) And I LOVE the name :) Congrats to you and James!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel & James, Boys are Great!! So glad you two are having a healthy BOY!!!!! Love the name! Does the name have a meaning? other then a good boy's name? Love Ya, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete