Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday & Bouncer

So today was supposed to be the big day, Teagan's birth. The due date was Jan. 9th, 2009, insted it ended up being Dec. 2, 2008. It has been 6wks since the little guy arrived and it has been quite the rollercoster ride, from my water breaking, to adjusting to having a preemie baby. I have to say I can't believe that I have already gone through my whole pregnancy, labor, and birth. I don't think I could have held it together as well as I did if it wasn't for my wonderful husband, James. He is such a big help and he adores me and Teagan so much! I now have these two guys in my life that I love very much and look forward to what the future has instore for us. We are hopefully going to get some family photos taken this weekend, and I am looking forward to that. I know that will be first of many family photo opts.





Yesterday we tried to put Teagan in some Newborn clothes. They still are a little big, but he is getting there. It may look like his pants are too short, but that aren't. Here he is in his new clothes and bouncer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are so happy! (even the dog and cat!!Love the pictures, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete