Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hanukkah Parties

This year we went to two Hanukkah parties. The first one was at my cousin Larry's house with his family and the other one was a community party. I hadn't been to a community Jewish party since I was a small girl. These parties were fun to attend to with Teagan, he had fun playing and watching.


Me and my boy!

A nice family shot.

Teagan was very interested while I was lighting the candles. I'm showing him the Shamas (the candle the does the lighting of the other candles).

The boys are so cute...at leased I think so!

It is traditional to have Latkes, or potato pancakes, with apple sauce and sour cream.

Teagan playing with the Dradles.

Teagan and Hannelei.

Hannelie, Teagan, and Travis.

Aunt Jane with Teagan at the community Hannukah party.

All the menorah's lit up was so beautiful.

Teagan checking out a dradle at the party.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this post, either. It's a wonderful way to keep a memory of a really nice Hanukkah evening. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete