Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Starbucks and Sunsets

This afternoon Teagan and I met Aunt Jane at Starbucks. We had a nice time chatting and she had fun reading to Teagan. On my way back home there was an amazing sunset. It was the only time there was sun today, there has been a storm the last 24 hours, blowing and raining to beat the band! I was surprised to see such a great sunset.

Aunt Jane, or Auntie Gram, and Teagan reading his Trucks book.

Smile!

Looking and listening.

Yum!
Something for everyone on this blowing wet day.

This book is a slider book, where you can slide/flip up part of the page to see what is underneath. Such as, there is a picture of a Firefighter and once you slide the page, there would be a Fire Truck underneath.

Sunset Photos

I thought it looked wonderful so went to the column which sits on a hill that overlooks the area and took these.

Sometimes a camera can't do much justice for what you see in real life, but these will have to do.


The scene would keep changing, so as I was driving back down the hill I took these.

I had to be careful driving up and down this hill, because I saw three deer.

Sunsets like these makes you realize how special you are to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this to Facebook, because that's where I saw it. These are amazing! When I saw the sky, it was pale and sort of blue and peach colored. Probably this happened after I went inside the UPS office, or else it looked at lot better from the Column. Anyway, thanks so much for posting these. I loved seeing them! And Jane and T. of course :)

    ReplyDelete