Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Check up

Well now that it has been a month since I have made the last blog post, it is time for a new one.
Teagan is now 16 months old and is starting to become a little toddler. He loves to walk around and explore everything. I took him to have a check-up last week and here is where he is:
Weight: 26.4 lbs, 67% range
Head Circumference: 19 inches, 75% range
Height: 29 inches, 0% range, yes that is right ZERO! The gal told me that "if you were to line up all the children his age from tallest to smallest, he'd be the smallest!" Haha, poor guy, that is what happens when he has short parents.
But he is a happy healthy little boy and doing just fine.



I love these overalls! Teagan was playing with this dinosaur while we were waiting to be called in for the appointment.

Ohh, something new!

1 comment:

  1. Really??? I didn't realize he was a tiny little guy, but what do I know. He's so happy, active, smart and cute that who cares. I guess he may have to develop some self-defense skills as he gets older, but I hope by that time kids are more enlightened and won't pick on him. He has such a great personality, maybe he'll have nothing but good friends.

    ReplyDelete