Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day on the Playmat

I will sometimes put Teagan's play mat down in our office, so that he can play on it while I do my homework. Well, at leased I attempt to do it while he is content for about 10 minutes, then usually becomes board and wants to be picked up. He is getting better about being on his tummy.The doctors say it is good for babies to help them build up their muscles. The call it "Tummy Time."
"What is this!"

Look how big his eyes get while he is trying to focus.

Talking

I of course get right down at his level to see what he is seeing.

This is what I see when I turn and check on his while at my computer, Teagan has found himself in the mirror.
(The mirror is a orange stripped fish, he is starring right at it.)

Cute.

I turned my head for once second, and he had turned over!
(Probably just on accident, since he hadn't been close to roll over on his own.)

"See, I'm all turned over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment