Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Sunday we were invited to go to the Pumpkin Patch out on Sauvie Island, outside Portland, to Hannelie's 2nd birthday party. We were joined by the Popkin gang, my Aunt Jane (Auntie Gram), my cousin Mark, and my dad and Sheryl (Grandma Tapir). After lunch we went exploring, and had a great time. The weather was perfect, we didn't get drenched, it was actually pretty nice out.

It was neat to see my dad and Aunt Jane (brother and sister) with their grandchildren, Teagan and Hannelie.


My dad's friend, Steve's wife, Hilary, made this hat for Teagan. Fitting isn't it!

Sheryl gave this "soft play" squishy plastic panda to Hannelie for her birthday, but Teagan was also interested in it.

Teagan with Grandpa Lee.

Teagan and Daddy at the Pumpkin Patch!

James mostly packed Teagan in our back-pack pack, which Teagan enjoyed. He was up high and could see what was going on.

Lots of things to look at!

My little pumpkin!
(both of them)

Oh what do they see?

A llama!

What are those orange things, Daddy?

James and Teagan in the little pumpkin patch.

Field of Screams!

It was very beautiful there.

Fall colors.
Mommy and Teagan picking out a big pumpkin.

Such a cute smile on Teagan, you can see how much he loves this!

Look at that tongue!

Family hay ride!

Daddy, is this my pumpkin?

It is! It's just my size!

Teagan on my knee with his first pumpkin.


4 comments:

  1. You're getting so good at bloggig a story with lots of photos. I loved every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post with great family pix and interesting text. I am so proud of your writing and design skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I love the baby carrier...at first I thought it was just Teagan squeezed between your husband and a backpack! I assume it's like a baby backpack with a usable backpack behind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first B-day Teagan. Wow, the year went by fast. We can't wait to see you guys over Christmas. See you soon. Steve, Diane, Brandon and Thomas.

    ReplyDelete