Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Starbucks Moment

Last Thursday Teagan and I met my dad and Sheryl at Starbucks, inside Safeway, in Astoria. It was nice to spend a few moments with them, before I had to leave to go meet my girlfriend, Kelli, for walking. Since my dad lives in Bend, which is about 5 1/2 hours away, it is hard for him to get here to the coast to visit us. We were lucky to have had Sheryl capture some nice moments.

Teagan holding my dad's car keys.

Teagan holding onto my dad's favorite hat.

Yum!

Don't ask when the last time my dad's hat was washed!

Up he goes!

Happy baby and happy Grandpa Lee!

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice job of posting, Laurel. I like the title and the captions. It will be a day for all of us to remember!

    ReplyDelete