Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great-Grandma's & Grandma

Here I am with my grandma, I am the first grandchild to have a baby. My grandma has said to me for the longest time that she wanted a great grandchild by the time she is 80! Well she turned 80, Dec. 6th, 2007, so I said to her "will 81 do?" She is very excited to be a Great-Grandma!
Here is James with his Grandma, Kathleen. Again, he is the first grand child to be having a baby, so Grandma Kathleen is very excited as well!

Here we all are together, I think this photo will be a very special one to have! James and I with our Grandmas.

Grandma Kathleen, James and I.

This is James, Shelagh, and me. Shelagh is James' biological mom, and is a part of our lives. We are happy to have her in it, and she too is excited to be a Grandma. I think she is a great looking Grandma, don't ya think!

No comments:

Post a Comment