Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

2nd Half of the 2nd Day in Bend

After the big morning at the coffee shop and the park, Teagan needed a much needed nap. After his nap my dad and I took Teagan to the High Desert Museum outside of Bend and then we all went on a hick up Benham Falls.


Some nice people saw I was taking a picture of my dad and Teagan, the above picture, and asked if I wanted them to take our group picture, so here it is.

If you look carefully below Teagan's right foot, you can see a very brave chipmunk.

Teagan watching him.

This chipmunk actually jumped up into my purse which was hanging from the push stroller, I guess he knew I carry Cheerios, so we have him a few.

He wanted more from my dad.

Two beautiful big Bald Eagles, I never really knew how big the are, but the are huge!

Teagan squatting down to get a better look at the Porcupine.

Grandpa and Teagan holding hands while walking.

RUN!

Ponderosa trees were throughout the outside portion of the museum.

Oh a pine needle.

After the museum we wandered down the road to Benham Falls. It was about a 1/2 mile hike up to the top.

I don't recommend swimming, this is,"drowning water," as my dad would always say to us.

Teagan checking out the water.

This is how Teagan hikes....

...in comfort!

My dad showing Teagan the top of the falls.

Me and Teagan at the top of Benham Falls!

My dad pushed Teagan down the hill and he was just wiped out!


No comments:

Post a Comment