Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 3 in Bend

As it turned out my mom was over in Sunriver while I was in Bend. She had been there over the weekend and stayed an extra day (Tuesday) to visit with us. She is retiring at the end of this month and will be moving there permanently. We went to a little park near her house and Teagan was able to play for a little bit.

My mom with Teagan in the hat that Grandma Connie got for him.

Grandma and Teagan at the park.

Grandma helping Teagan down the slide.

Teagan loves being pushed in the swing.


Teagan, me and my mom.

I couldn't see his face while I was up there, but from here it doesn't look like he was that confident in going down the slide...but he went down it a few times.

A bit blurry, but hey, I'm smiling.

What can I say, he likes the swing, and wanted to go back on it after the slide.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you're posting all these pix for us to see. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete